Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handling financial and accounting transactions
- Maintaining accounting records
- Handling of supplier paymentsa
- Reconciliation of GL accounts
- Handling of purchase orders
- Follow up with branches on daily transactions
Vacancy is available at Boralesgamuwa.
Qualification and Experience:
- Part qualification from AAT or any other accounting qualification
- Fluency in English
- Hands on experience in ERP system will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in finance field is an added advantage
- Females between the age of 20-30 years can apply
The selected candidate would be provided with an attractive remuneration package. Please forward your resumes with two non- related referees to [email protected] or contact 0777-776020 within 14 days of this advertisement and indicate the position applied for in the subject of the email.